Sunday, January 24, 2021

January 24










January 24

As I walked around Bonita Terra on January 24, I kept my eyes open for photographs and, like most days, I was not disappointed.  From the reflections in Bell Villa to a flock of birds trying to warm up, to a great egret hunting and alligators sunning themselves in the early morning sun, there was beauty everywhere I looked.  Residents of Bonita Terra are so lucky to have this all season long!

You can view all the photos from this day here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1714170685422559

Feel free to share! 

 

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...