Thursday, January 21, 2021

January 21











January 21

Today's selection of photos from January 21 includes river otters, birds, flowers and alligators.  I see all these as I walked around the park in the morning or drove around in the afternoon.  

I am not sure how many of the residents actually see these photographic subjects or do they take them for granted.  I usually have my camera with me when I am in the park.  Once, I was headed to the clubhouse with garbage and left my camera.  On the way, I saw 2 osprey flying together, both with large fish in their talons.  I don't think I ever left it again no matter where I was going!  

Here is a link to my album of photos from that day - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1711953402310954

Feel free to share! 


 

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...