Tuesday, January 26, 2021

January 26



















January 26

It is interesting that I took all of today's photos in 2016.  I was in the park on that date in 2019, but it is one of the very few days that I didn't take even one photo.  It may have been raining ot we may have been out of the park.

I remember the evening when a friend of mine came to the house and asked if I had any photos of sandhill cranes. I didn't, at that point, and jumped on his golf cart.  I was lucky that there were two of these large birds quietly eating and preening near Star Ruby.  I walked slowly towards them and one was so curious that it came very close allowing me to get a few close views.  

Click the link to view the 20 photos I shared today!  - https://www.facebook.com/media/set?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1715660825273545

Feel free to share! 

 

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...