Tuesday, September 04, 2018

Sherbrooke Village Museum













Sherbrooke Village Museum


For the past couple of weeks, I have been travelling in Nova Scotia and have had intermittent access to the Internet.  While in that province I visited, and photographed,  several historical/cultural centres in the province.

The first was Sherbrooke Village located along the Eastern Shore of the province.  This village is a living museum and visitors can step back into time as they walk through 25 original buildings and interact with characters dressed in period costumes who assume the roles of people who once lived in the town.

Over the next several days, I will share photos I took during my visit.  Today's photos show a few of the buildings near the main entrance as well as McLane's Blacksmith shop.

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...