Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Art










































Art


There was an art exhibition at Sherbrooke Village and the work of both artists was fantastic.  It touched me and I decided to make photos of the art to share with you. 

The artists, Jay Bell Redbird and Halina Stopyra, have given me permission to post photos of their work.  I have included a link to their website and Facebook Page.

The art was on display in a large, fairly well-lit room and I took the photos without a flash.  I also cropped frames and mattes out of each image. 

The artwork was for sale, and I have to admit that the prices were more than reasonable.  If you like the photos I have shared, feel free to check their website and Facebook pages:

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...