Saturday, September 29, 2018

Fortress of Louisbourg 4
















Fortress of Louisbourg 4


The Mi'kmaq have an interesting display in one of the buildings at the Fortress of Louisbourg.  There were people there to explain the role of the Mi'kmaq in the time Louisbourg was a thriving community.  Later in the day, there was a presentation, photos of which I will share later.

The person shaving sticks was making small wood chips in case they could start a fire for the presentation.  However, because it was such a hot day, they didn't light the fire.

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...