Saturday, June 24, 2017

Plants


















Plants

On June 20, I hiked to the Inside Hawke Hills behind my house in Holyrood.  As I hiked, I noticed that the three highest hills were shrouded in thick fog, so I decided to take a different trail to a group of hills that aren't quite as high. 

There were several types of flowers growing near the top of the inside Hawke Hills behind my house in Holyrood.  Today you will see rhodora, bog laurel, caribou moss and others.


Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...