Tuesday, June 20, 2017

My Yard 2, June 12, 2017













My Yard 2, June 12, 2017

I have been telling prople that our Spring is way behind other years, however, when I go back through my photos, it isn't that far off.  Some years, we have a great month of May and Spring comes early.  This year, May was cold and windy with little rain.  We had a little rain overnight, but we need quite a bit.  My little brook is just about dry and has only a trickle of water.  Very unusual for this time of the year.

Today, I shared photos of trees, strawberry and pansy blossoms as well as a few of the bugle weed that is growing in my yard.



Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.




Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...