Friday, June 02, 2017

Inside Hawke Hills 2







Inside Hawke Hills 2

Yesterday, I share photos of small flowers that were growing on top of the Inside Hawke Hills here in Holyrood.  I also share on Facebook and several people identified it as Diapensia lapponica

Today I am sharing photos I took from the top of the mountain.  The wind was very strong so I shot all around me to give viewers an idea of the view.  I thought the old root would make an interesting image.

The road on the distant cliffs is new.  The power lines from Muskrat Falls will go across this hill. Once they finish construction of the lines, it would be a fairly easy hike to those hills.
Feel free to look at more photos of these hills http://kbrucelane.blogspot.ca/2013/06/mountain-holyrood.html                                  


Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:
                                 

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...