Saturday, April 16, 2016

Mottled Ducks





















Mottled Ducks

When I saw a pair of ducks swimming in a small brook in Citrus Park I stopped to observe them. It took a while, but they got used to me and went about their business.

They both walked up on the bank and preened their feathers. As they did I made several photos and occasionally they would look my way because of the "beeping" as I focused the camera. I was lucky to capture a couple of photos as they  flapped their wings.


Though I have seen ducks with blue wing feathers around Holyrood, mottled ducks only live in Florida and states bordering the Gulf of Mexico. 

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...