Friday, October 03, 2014

Fall
















Fall

I had planned to share photos of a couple of destinations in Nova Scotia, but will share some recent Fall photos taken in the last few days.  The leaves of birch, maples and larch are just beginning to change colour and I hope to make more photos over the next week or so.


The burning bush shown in the first photo has developed a bright red colour.  I photographed the red leaves of a Japanese maple with a couple of different backgrounds and liked the ones with the deep blue sky.  The asters were in full bloom and I photographed them from a couple of different angles.  The bees seemed to be waking up and I zoomed in to get a close view of a couple of them.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.
Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...