Monday, October 13, 2014

Fall 7

















Fall 7

At this time of the year, each day brings more and more colours to my yard.  On Saturday, I spent a few minutes making photos of some of the colourful leaves around my yard.  I made quite a few photos of the burning bush and different coloured leaves.

Since it is Thanksgiving here in Canada, I first thought I would create a couple of Happy Thanksgiving Cards but decided on a few images from today's Photo of the Day with just the word "Thanks!".  I realize how fortunate I am to live in a safe country and will spend some time today being thankful for all that I have.   

Just making  images around my yard, something I have never tired of even after 32 years, lets me see the beauty that surrounds me no matter what time of the year it is.  This is an activity I would suggest for everyone.  Even if you don't live in a rural area, you can probably find somewhere to enjoy a bit of nature and, maybe, even a little well-deserved peace and quiet.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...