Sunday, July 27, 2014

Burin Peninsula 10













Burin Peninsula 10

After travelling since 7:30 AM that morning, when we reached Grand Bank around 6:00 PM we were getting tired and hungry so we agreed that we would make photos around the lighthouse, them head for Marystown where we would pick up a lunch and head for home - a 3 hour drive. 


It had been a great day for making photos and we saw every community around the "Boot" from Marystown to Grand Bank.  There were several communities we didn't have time to visit this time.  I'll have to make another trip down that way sometime in the future!

This is the last of the Burin Peninsula Series for now.  As I upload the images to my web site, I'll let everyone know.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.
Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...