Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Clotheslines 6











Clotheslines 6

Today's photos of clotheslines were taken in Harbour Grace, Seal Cove and the Port de Grave Peninsula in Conception Bay and Bay Bulls, Calvert, and Bauline East along the Southern Shore.
Here are a couple of comments I received yesterday.

Loved the clothesline series Bruce...I still hang clothes out here and in Wisconsin. When we were on the farm, I would hang the clothes out early in the morning before I went to work and they would freeze as fast as I hung them up. Always a fresh scent when I took them off the line later in the day.
You reminded me of a lovely sight. When staying in a large B&B in Port Rexton they hung out their laundry. They had multiple lines a mile long.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...