Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Clotheslines 5











Clotheslines 5

Today's photos of clotheslines were taken in Rocky Harbour, Bonne Bay, Fermeuse along the Southern Shore, as well as Riverhead and St. Mary's in St. Mary's Bay. You can tell the wind was blowing hard in Rocky Harbour in the first three images.

Here's an interesting comment I received yesterday.
No diapers!!! There was nothing like folding fresh, clean diapers.

And there is truth to that.  In all the clothesline photos I have, I don't remember any with diapers.  I will have to take a closer look.  I guess throw-away diapers are the norm these days - for obvious reasons.  Imagine all those diapers in land fills across North America!

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...