Saturday, April 26, 2014

Clotheslines 2










Clotheslines 2

Day 2 of the latest Clotheslines Series show images from New Harbour, Trinity Bay, Broad Cove, Trinity Bay, Salvage, Bonavista Bay, Change Islands, Notre Dame Bay, Melrose, Trinity Bay, and Kingston, Conception Bay. 

I didn't see a house near the Clothesline on a Hill, the title I have given to the first image.  Someone had to walk a way to hang up clothes there.  Clothesline at Sunset is the name I've given to the second image.  I imagine if I had waited a while someone would have come out to take that clothes in before night fell. 


I photographed the clothes hanging near a fishing stage in Salvage from across the harbour and liked the resulting photograph.  I photographed the clothesline in Change Islands while walking along one of the main roads in the town.  There was quite a breeze in Melrose and I don't think it would have taken clothes long to dry the day I made the seventh and eighth photos.  

I think it would take clothes a lot longer to dry on a cold winter day.  The Clothesline and Iceberg image that was taken in Conception Bay in early spring.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Bald Eagles

Bald Eagles I spent a rainy day yesterday organizing my Facebook Albums that featured photographs of different bird species. Now, I can find...