Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Upper Island Cove









Upper Island Cove


Upper Island Cove is a scenic community located in Conception Bay North.  The first photo was taken from the top of a hill overlooking the community and the bay.  The waves were crashing against a rocky island near the wharf and I was lucky to have a fast camera to capture a couple.  The large old house looks like it is abandoned so I stopped to make a photo even though the lighting wasn't ideal.  The smaller white house has been restored and is well-maintained.

You can see how the brisk wind was blowing the clothes and helping it dry for free.  The old shed overlooking the rocky shore was in bad shape and probably isn't used any more.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...