Saturday, April 19, 2014

Gone Forever?






Gone Forever?

I am not sure if the houses and sheds in today's photos are actually Gone Forever, however they were in bad shape when I made these photos in Job's Cove, Conception Bay during a photo shoot in August, 2003.  You can check other photos from that community this morning on my Blog.

I don't remember exactly when I started photographing old houses and outbuildings, but I guess it was since the start of my photography career because when I go back through my files there are some among the first images I made.  And, of course, I still make photos of that subject wherever I go and I plan to share more of this type of image as well as older style houses that still exist and are well-maintained.


Check my UPDATED Job's Cove Gallery to see 30 images of this small town in Conception Bay North.  http://www.lanephotography.com/cbn/jobs_cove/jobs_cove.htm

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...