Thursday, May 31, 2012

Icebergs 12











Icebergs 12

So far only two people on my list have taken advantage of the 1/2 price offer on my Iceberg DVD. If you visit the link below there is a link to newlabphoto.com but do not try to order it from there. That site crashed a while back and it is in the process of being rebuilt. If you wish to order, you'll have to contact me by email. Thanks.

After three weeks of melting, the iceberg that had grounded near Spaniard's Bay certainly changed in shape and size. The texture of the ice also changed quite a bit and is evident in the photos I've uploaded to my Blog this morning.

I am not sure if you are all aware, but in 2005 my son, Mark and I created a DVD entitled Icebergs. You can find more information at: http://www.lanephotography.com/photo_products/photo_products_02.htm.
SPECIAL: The regular price for this DVD is $24.95 + s & h, but during this Iceberg Series you can purchase it at 50% off - That's just $12.95 + s & h.  
 Photos of the Day are for sale as:
 

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...