Monday, May 21, 2012

Icebergs 2

 Ochre Pit Cove
Ochre Pit Cove
 Ochre Pit Cove
 near Port de Grave
 near Port de Grave
  near Port de Grave
  near Port de Grave 
  near Flat Rock
near Flat Rock
Icebergs 2

This morning I am continuing the Iceberg Series with photos of icebergs and houses in Ochre Pit Cove,  As well, you'll find photos of the Mottak and crew colecting ice from an iceberg near Port de Grave, Conception Bay.  The Mottak sells the ice to a company that makes Iceberg Vodka and Iceberg Rum.

I am not sure if you are all aware, but in 2005 my son, Mark and I created a DVD entitled Icebergs.  You can find more information at: http://www.lanephotography.com/photo_products/photo_products_02.htm

SPECIAL: The regular price for this DVD is $24.95 + s & h, but during this Iceberg Series you can purchase it at 50% off! That's just $12.95 + s & h.  Buy 2 and get free shipping and handling.


 Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Cats

Cats I am sharing photos to my Cats 2 Facebook Album. If you like cats, you may enjoy my Cats Albums. I have provided links to both of my al...