Monday, September 26, 2011

Burin Peninsula 13








Burin Peninsula 13

I just had to get a photo of the old blue Volkswagen with the word BURIN. At first I thought it was on an island, but when I got closer I could see that it was easy to walk out to it. It reminded me of the car that was used to advertise Jiffy Cabs located on the Trans Canada Highway near Paddy's Pond which the government forced the owners to remove. That one was painted yellow, the same colour as the cabs.

The fishing stage, boats and calm water made an idyllic scene. You can see hoe still the water was when you look at the photo of the yellow dory and its reflection. Iv'e uploaded photos of another boat as well as a few colourful buildings to my Blog today.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows
and/or wallpapers/screensavers.


No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...