Saturday, July 24, 2010

Western Brook 2







For the next while I plan to share photographs taken during my recent trip up and down the Viking Trail. It will give you the opportunity to see the type of photos I take while on a photo trip as well as the type of things you will find to photograph along the way, should you decide to take a trip as far as L'Anse aux Meadows.

The sandy beach at Western Brook goes on for miles and on a normal day one would find many interesting things to photograph. I have taken many photographs of this beach over the years, a few of which have been published in textbooks.

There were only a few others on the beach that day because it was very overcast and windy. As I walked along, the large pieces of driftwood caught my attention and I made photographs of several pieces.

My brother was walking in the background as I photographed one large piece of driftwood and I decided to include him in the image. Other large pieces of wood I photographed were nearly buried by the shifting sand.

No comments:

People

People It's been a while since I shared photos of people going about their daily activities, but I'll add more photos to my People 4...