Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Arches 2









There were two young teenagers walking along the beach in the background of one of the arches and I made several photos of them as they explored the interesting rock structures. This was the first time I have photographed the Arches when the tide was out, and the first time there were people in the scene. I think they added a different "feel" to the photos. I do not know the people but I am allowed to publish the images because they kids are not identifiable.

In the last photo you can see a wide view of the rock structure that gives the park its name. Try to imagine what this area looked like millions of years ago before the ocean started its relentless attack on the rocks. Isn't the power of Nature amazing?

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...