Friday, July 30, 2010

Moose






Most, if not all of you, know that I enjoy photographing moose and even though I see them often here in my own backyard, I was still excited to see 16 moose during our trip up the Viking Trail. Of course we stopped to watch and photograph all of them.

The first photo shows three moose in the same image and, believe it or not, there was a fourth one just out of the scene. Two of the moose disappeared into the woods shortly after we stopped the car, but I photographed the two that were closest together for several minutes. Shortly afterwards we saw a large bull moose fairly close to the road. It was curious about the three people approaching with cameras, then turned and walked into the bushes. You can see from the photos that the bull was quite healthy.

Tomorrow I will share a few more photos of the moose we saw between Eddies Cove and St. Anthony.

No comments:

Churches

Churches I am presently adding photos to my Churches 3 Facebook album on my Communities and Culture Page. Wherever I go, I photograph church...