Monday, October 12, 2009

Clouds






Clouds are another of my favourite photographic subjects. Even when I was shooting slides at a cost of 50¢ each, I captured many images of clouds with little hope of publishing them and recouping the cost. Today's digital photos were taken a few weeks ago from my veranda.

The first image shows the top of a larch tree which was lit by the sun with thick, dark clouds in the background. Since the heavy clouds were breaking up and the sun was trying to get through I made several image which showed both dark and light clouds with just a bit of blue sky.

If you are interested, I have 20 images of clouds on line at: http://lanephotography.com/sky/sky.htm


No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...