Thursday, October 29, 2009

To the Mountain






Today I will start a virtual tour of a hike to the Inside Hawke Hills behind my house in Holyrood. Even though it isn't a long distance, it is uphill all the way and getting there is a good workout. My purpose of sharing this series is to let you see what I saw on one hike in July, 2009. I have walked this trail hundreds of times and one would think that I wouldn't see anything new to take photos of, but I take my camera every time and always find photographic subjects.

The first photo shows my destination - the hills between the trees - taken in the two minutes into my hike. The second shows the path that passes by a bunch of sheep laurel. Of course, I couldn't pass the bright pinkish flowers without making a few images.

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...