Sunday, August 10, 2008

Pool's Cove



Pool's Cove was the first stop on our photo tour and even though it was quite overcast, I was able to make a few images of the town. By composing most photos with a minimum of sky, the lighting wasn't too bad.

The first thing I noticed was how well-kept everything was - houses, stages, sheds, and wharves. This was quite refreshing because I have visited some areas where many things were in a state of disrepair or had disappeared all together. There seemed to be quite a bit of activity in the harbour as well.

I have uploaded twenty-five images to my new Pool's Cove Gallery at:
http://lanephotography.com/south_coast/pools_cove/pools_cove_01.htm

Next stop - English Harbour West.

No comments:

Cats

Cats I am sharing photos to my Cats 2 Facebook Album. If you like cats, you may enjoy my Cats Albums. I have provided links to both of my al...