Thursday, August 21, 2008

Halifax Buskers




I visited the annual Busker Festival in Halifax a few days ago. The waterfront was very crowded and it was difficult to see the shows unless you got a seat early and waited for the performances to begin.

As I walked along I saw a bunch of people looking at a statue and I got my camera ready to take a picture. To my surprise, when I looked again, it had moved and I quickly realized that it was a person, not a statue. It was amazing how still the person was and how smooth and fluid his movements were when he did move.

I chose four photos which show a few views of this "living statue". It was fun to see kids trying to make him move and how surprised they were when he actually moved towards them.

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...