Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Belloram



Today's photos were also taken in Belloram, located on the Connaigre Peninsula. I really liked the blue and white house and photographed it from several angles as I walked around the community. Years ago, multi coloured houses were common around the outports of Newfoundland and Labrador, but these days they are not very common at all. I was also surprised to see how close the house was to the water.

The second image shows the same house in the background, but I included part of a boat in the foreground to add another element to the image. I chose to make a vertical composition because there were items on the wharf that would have distracted the viewer. By eliminating the objects, viewers only see what I want them to see.

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...