Thursday, January 04, 2007

Cottrell's Cove, Notre Dame Bay



Cottrell's Cove, Notre Dame Bay

I visited Cottrell's Cove in early July, 2006 and took several photos in and around the community. The harbour is much bigger than I remembered. I hadn't been to this area of the province in nearly 30 years.

School started again yesterday and this time of the year it is usually dark when I leave in the morning and when I arrive home in the evenings. Photo ops are few and far between so, for the next while, I will send photos I have taken over the past 3-4 years. If you have a request for photos of a specific community, animal or flower , feel free to ask.
____________________________________________________________

Invite Your Friends to join K. Bruce Lane's Photo of the Day List

If you know friends and family that may enjoy receiving my Photo of the Day, please send them a copy of today's Photo of the Day and tell them to click the link below.

Photographer, K. Bruce Lane, sends a free Photo of the Day to over 750 people around the world. Photographic subjects vary but most are taken in Newfoundland and Labrador.

To join the Photo of the Day list, click the link below and SEND.

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...