Monday, January 22, 2007

You are what you perceive

Today I am sending two posters I created with the text - You are what you perceive. This statement should provoke some thought about its meaning. Assuming the statement is true, then if you perceive Beauty when you view the photos, then you are Beauty.

When I took the photos, I certainly perceived that each scene was beautiful. I am interested to know what perceptions and/or feelings you had when you first viewed each photo. What was the first word that came to mind when you viewed each image?

The sunrise photo was taken in Deer Lake, Newfoundland and Labrador in August, 2005. The mist rising off the Humber River was illuminated by the rising sun and added more beauty to an already beautiful scene. The photo of the wild rose was taken in my backyard in 2004.

If you would like to send a comment on these posters, just click the link below:
A Comment on You Are What You Perceive.

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...