Friday, January 19, 2007

House in Winter

Several people asked me how big my yard was because of the photos I sent yesterday, so I am sending two images of my house and part of the property. I was standing at the edge of my back yard when I took the first photo and at the edge of my front yard for the second. I own 1.25 acres, but since moving there 24 years ago I haven't had any close neighbours, so I call everything behind my house my "backyard" even though I don't own it.

Several years ago I did a "Virtual Tour" of my property. Feel free to check it out at: http://www.mqp.k12.nf.ca/plants/lane/vt.htm. All photos in the tour were taken with one of the earlier digital cameras.

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...