Monday, March 14, 2022








Woodland Caribou

All the photos I have been adding to this album were taken on the Southern Avalon Peninsula in Newfoundland and Labrador.  The herd has nearly been decimated now, but back in the 90s it numbered around 6000 animals.  A few years ago, I went there twice to photograph caribou, but didn't see a single animal, which was very unusual.  I was used to seeing hundreds of caribou when I visited the area.

I have been scanning slides from the 90s and am adding caribou photos daily.  You can follow the album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelane&set=a.10162158376200329

Feel free to share

 

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...