Tuesday, March 01, 2022

Dildo Newfoundland









Dildo Newfoundland

It's been 9 months since my photo book, Dildo Newfoundland, was released by Flanker Press in St. John's, NL.  With nearly 300 photos spanning 20 years, the book is ideal for people who are familiar with the town as well as anyone in the world who would like to see what the little town with such a colourful name is like.  

When the book was released, I created an album in which I have posted reviews, videos, information on where it can be purchased, and a few ads using photos of the town.  You can view the album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10161563940420329&type=3

Feel free to share

 

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...