Sunday, March 20, 2022









Florida

Last year, because of travel restrictions and lockdowns, Canadians couldn't travel to Florida.  As a result, I uploaded photos from there every day for a couple of months. There were two reasons for this:

  1. I thought it would bring back memories of their visits there.
  2. It forced me to review the photos I had taken over the years.
It was a lot of fun for me and I hope others enjoyed it as well.

I created albums for each day from January 15 - March 31, and they are all available on my Travel Page. Here is a link to my album for March 20, and it contains photos I selected from all the March 20ths I was there.  :) You can find that album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1753736361465991&type=3

Feel free to explore the Albums there.

Feel free to share

 

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...