Tuesday, November 09, 2021

Remembrance Day 2001










Remembrance Day 2001

I have uploaded 90 photos to my Remembrance Day 2001 Album so far in November.  I still have quite a few photos of Veterans to add as well as photos of people who attended the ceremony.  

In 1981, I also photographed the Remembrance Day Ceremony at the War Memorial.  I shot the photos in B$W back then and I am hoping to find the negatives and scan them.  I assume some of the same people may have been on parade as those in 2001.  I do remember 1 person and there are 2 photographs of him included this morning.

You can view the photos uploaded so far here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10161891706240329&type=3

Feel free to share

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:


 

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...