Thursday, November 18, 2021

Exploits River








Exploits River

I believe the Exploits River is the longest river on the island of Newfoundland and the second longest in the province.  When I grew up, the river wasn't easily accessible, but now there is a road that takes you to a park built on the banks of the river in the Town of Grand Falls.  If you enjoy seeing rivers, you will definitely enjoy the few spots that the town has made easily accessible.

I am presently adding photos of the Exploits to my Rivers Facebook Album that you can view here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10161575942800329&type=3

Feel free to share

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:

 

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...