Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Northern Cardinals










Northern Cardinals

A few years ago I was working outside and I heard a northern cardinal singing.  I couldn't track the bird down and thought it was a little weird since we don't get them here.  However, a couple of weeks later, people started posting photos of northern cardinals on the island of Newfoundland.  Several have been sighted in the last few years, though I haven't seen one here in Holyrood.  

I have photographed these beautiful birds in Bonita Springs, Florida on numerous occasions and have an album online that you can view here - https://www.facebook.com/kbrucelane/media_set?set=a.10157416684205329&type=3

Feel free to share

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:


 

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...