Wednesday, May 12, 2021

The Acropolis








The Acropolis

In 2012, I visited The Acropolis in Athens, Greece as part of a shore excursion during a 10 night Greek Island Cruise.  When we arrived, the place was blocked with people.  Luckily, we didn't have to line up for tickets and made our way through the crowds through the entrance.

I was listening to the tour guide through my earpiece, however, I wanted to take photos more than listen to her and I wandered off, leaving the tour group behind.  There were construction cranes all around the Acropolis so I had to try to hide them in my photos. 

You can view all my photos of this historical landmark here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1033575246815443

Feel Free to Share!

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:


 

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...