Friday, May 28, 2021



Dildo, Newfoundland

I am happy to announce that my second book of photographs has been released by Flanker Press in St. John's.  The book has photos dating back to the 1980s, but most are recent and highlight the colourful town since the world-wide publicity that was generated by Jimmy Kimmel in Hollywood.  He decided to run for mayor and was pronounced the Honorary Mayor of Doldo and his first duty was to proclaim Hollywood California and Dildo, Newfoundland to be sister cities!

Since then, the little town of Dildo has become a tourist destination ad for those of you who can't visit in person, this book will bring the town to you!

It is available online - https://flankerpress.com/product/dildo-newfoundland, or you can check with your local bookseller.

Feel Free to Share!

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:

 


 

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...