Thursday, May 27, 2021

Garbage















Garbage

I hate to bring this up again, but I can't figure out why do people throw garbage from their vehicles.  We live in a fairly pristine province, yet the ditches are strewn with garbage.  To be honest, the mess is disgusting!  

If you are reading this and you are one of the people who do throw stuff from vehicles, please stop.  Just bring your garbage home and dispose of it there.  It is so simple!

I was on the Connaigre Peninsula last week and was pleased that there was very little garbage on the sides of roads.  I mentioned it to someone and he didn't even realize that their roadways are cleaner than most in the province.  Good for the people on the south coast!

I look forward to the day that I can walk around Holyrood and not see any garbage on the roads.

Feel Free to Share!

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:



 

No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...