Thursday, May 20, 2021

Harbour Breton










Harbour Breton

The last time I was in Harbour Breton was in 2008. I could not believe the difference in this community over the last 13 years. The town is booming with new housing developments, many more businesses and an operating fish plant that processes farmed salmon. When I asked a local businessman what turned this community around and he said that it was "100% because of aquaculture". The difference in the community was astonishing!

I have started an album and will upload photos taken this week.  You can view the photos here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=KBruceLanePhotography&set=a.1923640811110022

Feel Free to Share!

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...