Friday, May 21, 2021

Hermitage








Hermitage

Unfortunately, in 2008 during my last photo trip to the Connaigre Peninsula, I didn't get to Hermitage, but this time I did and was amazed at the activity there. I counted over 100 cars lining the road to the fish plant. It reminded me of driving by fish plants in years gone by. I was told that there is 100% employment in the community because the fish plant runs all year round processing salmon. This town, like others I visited this week, is having an economic boom because of the aquaculture industry there!

If you would like to view the other photos of Hermitage, I am currently adding photos to my album - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=KBruceLanePhotography&set=a.1923652914442145

Feel Free to Share!

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:


 

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...