Saturday, July 01, 2017

Trinity, 1996













Trinity, 1996

In 1996, I visited Trinity a few times to check on the sales of my first CD of photographs, Digital Reflections.  Several shops were selling them and I needed to keep on top of sales and restocking.  

In those days, I used to drive out regardless of the weather and have seen the scenic town on sunny, foggy and rainy days.  Often, fog adds to an image so I made images despite the weather.  Today I am sharing 13 photos from that year.

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Cats

Cats I am sharing photos to my Cats 2 Facebook Album. If you like cats, you may enjoy my Cats Albums. I have provided links to both of my al...