Thursday, July 06, 2017

Columbine





















Columbine

It's been a few years since a person on my Photo of the Day list sent me columbine seeds from Vancouver Island.  I planted several small seedlings (that I sprouted in a friend's greenhouse) and have had these beautiful flowers growing in my yard ever since.  I have transplanted many and others are growing wild all over my yard now. 

Of course, the bees love these blooms as well and I photographed a few as they flitted from flower to flower.


Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.




Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...