Monday, July 31, 2017

Communities, 1993

1. Trinity Bay (may be Heart's Content)


2. Trinity Bay ?


3. Trinity Bay ?


4. Trinity Bay ?


5. Conception Bay ?


6. Conception Bay ?


7. Trinty Bay ?

Communities, 1993

Today I am sharing a few more photos from 1996.  Unfortunately. I don't remember where most of the photos were taken.  I have guessed at several of them but would like viewers to look closely in case you can identify the communities.  I may have identified the bays in which the communities are located, however, I am not even sure of that.


There was a time that I could remember where every photo I had taken, however, as I get older, I am not as good at it.  :) 

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:


No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...