Saturday, July 11, 2015

Country Garden 2













Country Garden 2
July 10, 2015

More photos of flowers and plants in a friend's garden. I actually made photos the previous day with my phone and went back to use my Canon 60D with a 18-200 mm lens. It was much brighter the second day, but I made the photos at mid-day, probably not the best time to have done it.


As usual, if you can identify any of the plants, feel free to email me. I do recognize the hostas because I have 4 growing in my yard, even though they are different varieties than shown here.

Feel free to share with family and friends.

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...