Friday, July 10, 2015

Country Garden












Country Garden

Yesterday I photographed flowers blooming in a friend's garden and I plan to share them over the next few days. There was a wide variety of plants and flowers which made the garden VERY colourful. I can't identify all the plants and flowers, so if you can help me, feel free to send me the names of any that you know. I can identify rhododendrons and a few others I am familiar with, but any help is appreciated.



Even though the weather here has been cool for this time of the year in the first week in July, everything in this garden seems to be doing very well.

Feel free to share with family and friends.

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Cats

Cats I am sharing photos to my Cats 2 Facebook Album. If you like cats, you may enjoy my Cats Albums. I have provided links to both of my al...