Sunday, March 01, 2015

Seascapes 3










Seascapes 3
All of today’s photos were taken near Harbour Main, Conception Bay. 

It is no wonder why people affectionately call Newfoundland “The Rock”.  As I view my photos that were taken around he island, it is obvious that we certainly have rocky shores.  One of my undergraduate professors at Memorial University described Newfoundland as a “geologist’s paradise” because so much rock, especially around the shoreline, was exposed and easy to study.  Even though that was more than 40 years ago, I still look at rock formations and photograph them wherever I go.

Feel free to share with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...