Monday, July 08, 2013

Chance Cove





Chance Cove

Chance Cove is located on the isthmus of the Avalon along the Osprey Trail and you have to drive off the Trans Canada Highway in order to see this scenic community.

Today's photos were taken in the summer of 2003 using my Canon 10D, which was nearly brand new at that time. I had photographed all the communities on the Osprey Trail using my Olympus digital camera just a week before so I made similar photos to compare the results. You can see 34 photos on my NEW Chance Cove Gallery at: http://www.lanephotography.com/osprey-trail/chance-cove/chance-cove.htm


Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...